1361 W Wade Hampton Blvd
Greer, SC 29650
The Way of the Carpenter virtual workshop is designed to help leaders discover and practice four tools of a strategic leader that Jesus used to develop His disciples. Jesus shaped these “twelve incompetent guys” into world changers by investing in their leadership training – understanding where they were in their development as “fishers of men”, and then patiently discipling them. This people development model can be learned and used by any leader who chooses to follow Jesus’ way of leading and discipling others.
The Way of the Carpenter virtual workshop will help you:
• Evaluate the developmental step of team members on specific tasks or goals and adapt the appropriate leadership strategy for each of them.
• Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development.
• Become a strategic leader who recognizes the importance of discipling, goal setting, coaching, active listening, feedback, and problem solving.
• Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan.
• Discover and use a new language of leadership to provide clear and common terminology for maximum productivity and morale.
The Way of the Carpenter virtual workshop is preceded by the Biblical Leadership Strategy Assessment, which yields a 25-page leadership report when completed. Materials included: participant workbook, coaching guidebook, team member discussion sheets on goal setting and developmental levels, and other ancillary materials.