Facilitator Certification Process (US and Canada)
(If you are outside the US and Canada, please email [email protected] and someone will connect you with a Regional Representative in your area.)
Leadership Development Facilitators play a crucial role in training and equipping men, women and youth around the world to lead like Jesus. Individuals who have a ready-made audience for facilitating multiple Encounter workshops through their church, non-profit ministry or Christian-led business may qualify to become a Certified Encounter Facilitator. There are several steps to becoming a facilitator.
- Complete the Facilitator Application
- Interview with LLJ staff member
- Review Facilitator Policy Manual
- Review and sign Facilitator Covenant
- Register for and experience the Lead Like Jesus Encounter and Facilitator Certification
- Learn basic facilitation skills and apply them during a teach-back segment of the Encounter
- Attend and observe a second Encounter from the Facilitator viewpoint
- Schedule and facilitate your first Encounter Experience within 6 months
- Become a fully certified Leadership Development Encounter Facilitator
The purpose of the interview is to:
- Meet and greet
- Talk about how you are going to use the Encounter
- Answer any questions you may have
More information about the Encounter Facilitator Certification.
Thank you for your interest in joining a global network of Facilitators who are committed to spreading the lead like Jesus message.