Because we believe that successful leadership begins on the inside, this course is designed to intentionally focus on a leader’s heart motivation, our “why” first. Defining our “why” is not an easy task. It requires soul-searching, an understanding of one’s core life values and a desire for a destination that’s much more than pure profit or personal success.
This course will explore critical questions every leader must answer, differences between a spiritually healthy and an unhealthy heart and how understanding and embracing our identity and an accurate self-awareness will make us much more effective influencers.
This course is designed to provide every leader, regardless of his/her life-role or position, a better understanding of:
- Why our heart matters most in our leadership journey
- What Jesus, the greatest leader of all time, teaches about the importance of the heart
- How we can practically embrace Jesus’ model of leading and influencing others in our day-to-day living.
Upon completion, the participant should have a better understanding of why the heart of a leader matters, how to recognize a spiritually healthy and an unhealthy heart, and practical ways to lead with a healthy heart committed to the Father and not to the bottom line or selfish ambition.
Each of the Five Sessions is broken down into:
– Inspiration: Sets a tone for the lesson and brings a strong Biblical perspective and background to the topics being covered.
– Reading: Includes a practical article / blog that connects the spiritual principle with day-to-day living.
– Lesson: In-depth Powerpoint with videos and reflective and discussion questions
– Discussion: Deeper Biblical and practical connection that ends with critical questions participants must answer. Those questions can be used for group discussion.