Way of the Carpenter Certification Process
Way of the Carpenter Facilitators play a crucial role in training and equipping men, women and youth around the world to lead like Jesus. Individuals who have a ready-made audience for facilitating multiple Way of the Carpenter workshops through their church, non-profit ministry or Christian-led business may qualify to become a Certified Way of the Carpenter Facilitator. There are several steps to becoming a facilitator.
- Complete the Facilitator Application below
- Interview with a Lead Like Jesus staff member
- Review WOTC Facilitator Policy Manual
- Review and Sign WOTC Facilitator Covenant
- Register for and experience the Lead Like Jesus Way of the Carpenter and Facilitator Certification
- Learn basic facilitation skills and apply them during a teach-back segment of the Way of the Carpenter
- Attend and observe a second WOTC workshop from the Facilitator viewpoint
- Schedule and facilitate your first WOTC workshop within 6 months
- Become a fully certified WOTC Facilitator
The purpose of the interview is to:
- Meet and greet
- Talk about how you are going to use the Way of the Carpenter
- Answer any questions you may have
Thank you for your interest in joining a global network of Facilitators who are committed to spreading the lead like Jesus message.