How you receive feedback speaks volumes to those you lead. It can be a symptom of whether you’re a serving leader or a self-serving leader.
- Do you listen to feedback you want to hear?
- When you receive negative feedback, do you shift the blame to others?
- Are your ego, pride, or fear in the way?
This study will help you look at feedback in a new light. These three lessons will help you:
- Reflect on ways you tend to receive and give feedback
- Discover four major feedback warning signs
- Learn what happens to leaders who fail to listen to feedback
- Dive into Biblically rooted reflection on giving and receiving feedback